Student Visa(500)Temporary



Student Visa (Subclass 500)

A Student Visa (Subclass 500) is a temporary visa that allows international students to study full-time at an Australian educational institution. The visa is designed to ensure that overseas students have adequate financial resources and English language proficiency to undertake their studies in Australia.

To be eligible for a Student Visa (Subclass 500), you must have been accepted for full-time study in an eligible course of study at an Australian educational institution, and you must have sufficient financial resources to cover your living expenses in Australia. You will also need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency.

When you apply for a Student Visa (Subclass 500), you will need to provide the following documents:

  • Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from your Australian educational institution
  • Evidence of sufficient funds to cover your living expenses in Australia
  • Evidence of English language proficiency
  • Health insurance coverage for the duration of your stay in Australia
  • A valid passport

You may also be required to undergo a medical examination or provide a police clearance certificate depending on your circumstances.

The Student Visa (Subclass 500) allows you to study in Australia for the duration of your course. You may also be allowed to work part-time while studying, and your family members may be able to join you in Australia on a dependent visa.

It’s important to note that Student Visa (Subclass 500) requirements and conditions can change at any time, so it’s essential to check the Department of Home Affairs website for up-to-date information before applying.



Leave a Reply